- Bigfoot Patterson footage - Approximated location of the spot where Roger Patterson filmed a Bigfoot (Sasquatch) on Friday October 20 1967 at about 13:00
- Yeti - The abominable snowman
- Loch Ness - Alleged home of the lake's monster "Nessie".
- Lake Labynkyr - Alleged home of a lake monster
- Sea Serpent - The most famous sea serpent sighting is probably that made by the men and officers of HMS Daedalus in August, 1848 during their journey to Saint Helena in the South Atlantic; the creature they saw, some 60 feet long, held a peculiar maned head above the water.